Naturopathic doctors (NDs) are health care providers whose primary focusis to identify and address the root cause underlying each condition in order to restore each patient to optimal health and wellness. Our NDs are able to employ a unique comprehensive and functional assessment of our patients using advanced laboratory testing, clinical questioning, and focused physical examination.
Our NDs utilize the latest evidence based nutritional, botanical, and supplemental strategies to create personalized treatment protocols that address health concerns such as:
- Chronic pain (headaches, muscle tension, fibromyalgia, etc)
- Autoimmune disorders (lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, etc)
- Digestive concerns (IBS, colitis, food sensitivities, acid reflux, etc)
- Cardiovascular disease (high blood pressure, high cholesterol, etc)
- Neurological conditions (peripheral neuropathy, Parkinson’s, dementia, etc)
- Traumatic brain injuries (concussions)
- Hormone dysfunction (thyroid dysfunction, female hormone imbalances, etc)
- Persistent infections (chronic viral/bacterial infections, gastroenteritis, etc)
- Sports performance
- Post-surgical recovery
Dr. Christine Cho, ND
Dr. Cho completed her medical education at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine after graduating from the University of Toronto. Christine treats individuals with a variety of conditions, including pain management, digestive issues, weight management, hormone related concerns, and stress related illness.
Dr. Paul Hrkal, ND
Dr. Hrkal uses the latest evidence based nutritional, botanical and supplemental strategies to address complex chronic conditions such as chronic pain, autoimmune disorders, neurological conditions, cardiovascular disease, persistent infections and digestive disorders. He has a special interest in treatment resistant brain injuries and concussion recovery.